Written by: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Published: January 14, 2024
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue this Thursday, January 18, with a special webinar, “Advances in Robotic Heart Valve Surgery”. Featured speakers include Dr. Pavan Atluri, Director of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Cardiac Surgery, and Dr. Michael Ibrahim, Director of Reconstructive Valve Surgery, at Penn Medicine. The one-hour webinar will start at 7pm EST.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- What are the symptoms, causes and risks of heart valve disease?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of heart valve repair and replacement treatment options?
- How can a robot be used to perform minimally-invasive heart valve surgery? Is it safe? What are the outcomes?
- What are the the latest advances in robotic heart surgery specific to pain management, incision size and patient recovery?
- What actionable advice does Dr. Atluri and Dr. Ibrahim have for patients considering heart valve surgery?
We will also have a live “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions to Dr. Atluri and Dr. Ibrahim. This is going to be great!
Keep on tickin!